William J. Harrington
Mr. Harrington joined the firm in November of 2014. Prior to making the move he was a personal injury defense attorney for more than 20 years. This background and experience allows him the ability to anticipate the defenses the insurance companies will use and stop them from wrongly denying your claims. A favorite part of practicing is getting to personally meet the clients and assist and help them in their time of need. His practice includes all types of personal injury cases including motor vehicle, trucking, premises liability, construction negligence and wrongful death and survival cases.
"The best way to understand somebody else is to put yourself in his place."
Areas of Practice
- 100% Plaintiff's personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Illinois, 1992
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 1991
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Illinois
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- McLean County Bar Association, Member, 2015 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Rusin,Maciorowski and Friedman, Partner, 1999 - 2014