At Kanoski Bresney, we are committed to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
- The Kanoski Bresney team gave away approximately 100 kids helmets at their in Springfield, IL office as part of their “Heads-up For Child Safety” campaign on August 10th to children ages 4-8. The event featured music, refreshments and an opportunity for children to safely learn and practice how to ride bikes.
- Christmas Sponsorship – for years we have sponsored families in our community to meet their needs during the Christmas season.
- Coffee and donuts to Bloomington Labor Union
- Rushville IL Homecoming Float Sponsor
- Bob Price Memorial Golf Outing – Scholarships for those entering into the law enforcement field or the military.
- Rushville IL/Industry IL FFA – Safety Initiative Sponsor
- Illinois Fraternal Order of Police
- Illinois Sheriff’s Association
- Central Illinois Foodbank
- McClean County Bar Association – Project Santa – supports nursing home residents
- Illinois State Police – Trooper’s Lodge #41
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington-Normal
- Champaign Central High School – Interact Club