Illinois Drunk Driving Accident Attorneys

Springfield DUI Defense Lawyers

According to the Illinois Department of Transportation, eight percent of all motor vehicle accidents reported to the police in 2002 were related to alcohol, with more than 300,000 innocent drivers and passengers injured in drunk driving accidents. At Kanoski Bresney, we strive to provide every client with the respect and support needed during this critical time. We have offices conveniently located in Bloomington, Champaign, Decatur, Macomb, Pekin, Quincy, Rushville and Springfield to serve clients throughout Illinois.

Contact The Central Illinois Drunk Driving Crash Lawyers
At Kanoski Bresney Today

If you or a loved one has been injured in a DUI wreck, you have the right to pursue compensation for your losses. You may be facing hospital and doctor bills, as well as lost income due to the negligence of a drunk driver. You do not need to suffer alone. Our attorneys will stand by you and pursue maximum compensation for your personal injury or the wrongful death of a loved one.

How can I pursue a drunk driving accident claim?

In order to place a potential value on your personal injury claim, we must establish the negligence of the drunk driver. We obtain copies of the police report and interview witnesses to establish liability. We often negotiate with insurance companies to recover present and future medical expenses, lost wages, loss of future earning power and pain and suffering. If the negligent driver does not have insurance, we will pursue recovery through uninsured / underinsured motorist coverage on your insurance policy.

Our attorneys have significant experience with drunk driving collision claims. We provide accomplished counsel in the following types of cases involving drunk drivers:

Our goal is to hold the drunk driver accountable for his or her actions, and pursue maximum recovery for your drunk driving accident injuries or the loss of a loved one. Please contact Kanoski Bresney. Call 866-438-2419, fill out the intake form on our Contact Us Page, or send us an email.