Available 24/7 (866) 438-2419 Start a free consultation Start a free consultation

Lifetime Medical Benefits

Workers’ compensation is insurance that is paid for by your employer to provide coverage for medical bills and lost wages due to a workplace injury. Your employer may make things difficult for you by denying Workers’ Compensation claims or pressuring you not to file at all.

The law IS the law. You are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits if you are injured or become disabled on the job. At Kanoski Bresney, we have a dedicated team of Springfield workers compensation lawyers to help you recover workers’ compensation benefits. We believe that no worker should suffer alone. We provide experienced workers’ compensation at our central Illinois law offices in Bloomington, Champaign, Decatur, Macomb, Pekin, Quincy, Rushville and Springfield.

Contact The Central Illinois Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
At Kanoski Bresney Today

If you become disabled, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. The process is fairly complicated, and requires an assessment from a physician concerning your ability and capacity to work. Depending on the severity of your injury, you will receive a percentage of your average weekly wage, if you qualify.

We recommend you consult with an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer for a confidential appointment as soon as possible after your workplace injury. It is best to work with attorneys who understand how the Illinois workers’ compensation system works, and can refer you to physicians with experience in workers’ compensation cases.

Please do not hesitate to contact us. We have convenient offices in Bloomington, Champaign, Decatur, Macomb, Pekin, Quincy, Rushville and Springfield, so you will not have to travel far for accomplished counsel.

Contact Our Central Illinois Workers’ Compensation Settlement Lawyers

If you or a loved one has been injured or disabled in a serious workplace accident, please contact Kanoski Bresney. Call 866-438-2419, fill out the intake form on our Contact Us Page, or send us an email.